My fee is $125/session, including HST, with each session lasting 55 minutes.
Fees are covered by most extended health care insurance plans
Though this fee is in-line with those charged by other therapists and psychologists in the Toronto area, I know it may seem a bit expensive. Therapy is an investment in yourself, and the fee reflects my belief that therapy is a life-changing experience when conducted by the right practitioner in the right setting.
Some other policies to note:
- Fees are due at the end of each session.
- I take any form of payment - cash, cheque, credit and debit
- I cannot take fees up-front or in advance
- I cannot offer multiple session discounts
- I do not offer a full free first session, instead I offer a 15-20 minute phone conversation where I can answer your questions about therapy.
- I do not take OHIP or private insurance at this time.
Finally, I do not offer discounted fees or sessions at this time. Individuals wishing to seekpsychotherapy at a lower rate are encouraged to contact the Gestalt Institute of Toronto’s Student Clinic. The rate is $35/hr, and therapy is conducted by senior students under supervision from faculty.